Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How to use Stampede in PVP ?

Stampede is one of the most powerful spells for us hunters in Mists of Pandaria. The problem is the the CD of the spell is 5 minutes ,so we must be very careful when to use it. There are many uses of the spell - some hunters combine pets with high DPS and use Stampede for greater burst of damage, others use Spirit beast to heal themselves with the spell.

I personally use five different pets with specific abilities and I would like to share them with you. I think that with this combination of pets you can get very good burst of damage as well as nice CC on the target.

The combination in not oriented on direct damage , the goal is to get the right debuffs on the target.

So my pets are Bird of prey,Boar,Raptor,Spider and Devilsaur.

From the Bird of prey I get the Snatch ability which is 8 second disarm.

The Boar gives me Gore - "Your boar gores the enemy, causing it to take 4% increased physical damage for 30 sec."

The Raptor - Tear Armor -Tears at the enemy's armor with the raptor's talons, causing Weakened Armor.

 Weakened Armor -Weakens the armor of the target by 4% for 30 sec.  Stacks up to 3 times.

From the Spider I get - Web- 5 second root on the target.

And from the Devilsaur I get Monstrous Bite and Terrifying Roar.

Monstrous Bite- Your devilsaur ferociously bites the enemy, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received for 10 sec.

Terrifying Roar-The devilsaur lets out a terrifying roar, increasing the critical strike chance of all party and raid members by 5%.

So in total I get :
-8 seconds Disarm
-30 seconds increased physical damage by 4%
-30 seconds reduced armor by 12 %
-5 seconds root
-5% Crit chance increased
- reduced healing on the target

So this is my tactic for Stampede and I hope that you will find it useful. Tell me how you use the spell and keep hunting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates