- Don't leave your pet without a name....- it is very sad to see a pet with its default name..."Boar" or "Cat"....... you pet is not a slave...it's your friend. As your friend it deserves a name.
- Don't give your pet a retarded name ! - If you name your pet " Rafhshs" it's even worse than "Boar" or "Cat".
- Feed you pet from time to time. - Years ago this was very important , but now people even forget about it.
- Turn off Growl in instances . - You will not only save your pet from certain death, but you also won't get kicked from the party.
- Use as much of your pets as you can. - You don't have only one pet and all of them need love and....walks. So don't leave them in the stable for months. Oh and in case that you don't know different pets are good for different things, so use them...don't try to PVP with a turtle..
- Respect your pet ! For the true hunter , pets are one of the main reasons to choose the path of the hunter in Azeroth.
//text here Generally, I try and keep all these posts about hunters and wow. Sometimes I slip up and get personal posts in here now and again. This one is just about being an efficient player and helping out the hunter community. (Cause who else reads a hunter blog?)
As you might know I'm very big fan of Zumio( the troll hunter master). I can say that I've learned most things that I know about PVP from him. I'm also very sad that he isn't playing anymore.
This is a just a simple "guide" of how we hunters should treat our pets...
This is very accurate and interesting post about the hunter's role in PVE made by Grumpy. I think that every serious PVE Hunter had been in a "Let the hunter do it" situation. Check it out and comment on The Grumpy Elf blog what is your opinion about it.
The Brew Hall series continue. This time the post is about Beast Lore