Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hunter DPS: World of Macros

Generally, I try and keep all these posts about hunters and wow.  Sometimes I slip up and get personal posts in here now and again.  This one is just about being an efficient player and helping out the hunter community.  (Cause who else reads a hunter blog?)

Below are hunter-centric macros.  They are not only for hunters of course and could easily be extrapolated to other classes.  I didn't highlight my Survival specialization macros as I haven't used them in a few months. I use macros to ease my play.  I have grouped them into sections called "Combat DPS Macros", "Combat Utility Macros", and "Everyday Macros".  I've attached some videos so you can see a few of them in action...Read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates