Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 9, 2013

Scatter Trap: The Dailies Spread Sheet

This is a new Hunter blog that I found today, so this will be my first update from it. I think that it is very useful and there are some very interesting posts in it.

"Alright I made a quick spread sheet to show how I am going to group quests in essence. Although it needs a bit more explanation. You can check it out here!

I made two columns as you can see.

Column 1 - These are the factions that have dailies attached to them.
Column 2 - These are the factions that will need other methods of obtaining rep - Grinding mostly!

I will go into a little more detail about how I organised the groups. Honestly I didn't...

Alright, it was pretty much random with a few exceptions...Read more."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates