Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Warlords of Draenor Hunter Talents

One very interesting piece of information has come to me few minutes ago. I'm talking about the level 100 talents in Warlords of Draenor. The choice for hunters will be betweet two new shots and a passive talent.
My opinion is that except the passive talent the other 2 are very PVE orientated.

The first talent is called Bola shot:
-30 Focus, 40 yd range
-Instant
-Fires a bola at the target, which wraps around them. After 1 sec, it explodes, dealing 3000 Fire damage to them, and an additional 2000 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards.
-Replaces Arcane Shot.

As you can see this will replace Arcane shot. The good thing about this is the AoE damage ,but the focus coast will be slightly bigger.I think that this will be great for PVE ,but I'm not sure what will be the use of it in PVP and especially in Arena games.

The second talent is called Snipe:
-40 yd range
-2.77 sec cast
-Requires Ranged Weapon
-Carefully line up the perfect shot, dealing 150% weapon damage. Generates 60 Focus.
-Cannot be cast while moving.
-Replaces Steady Shot and Cobra Shot.
Beast Mastery & Survival
-Also refreshes Serpent Sting.
Marksmanship
-Also triggers Steady Focus.

This shot will the the alternative of Steady/Cobra shots. The focus that you will gain from it is much bigger ,but as you can see you won't be able to cast it while moving and the cast time is much bigger. Maybe for PVE it will be nice ,but there is no way for me to use this in PVP . I'm relying on mobility when I play PVP and if I use Snipe it will force me to sit on one place and wait for someone to kill me.

The last talent is called With or Without You:
Beast Mastery (Versatility)
-Passive
-Increases the effect of your pet's Combat experience to 70% increased damage. Your pet now gains the following abilities, regardless of spec:
-Rabid
-Spiked Collar
-Thunderstomp
-Blood of the Rhino
-Great Stamina
-Bullheaded
-Cornered
-Boar's Speed
Marksmanship & Survival (Lone Wolf)
-Passive
-Increases all damage dealt by 30% when you don't have a pet active.

This is probably the talent that I'm going to use ,but only when I play PVP as a BM. The passive bonus for BM is very interesting and useful as you will see below. BUT...I'm not very happy with the passive bonus for MM and Survival ...you will have 30% All damage bonus IF you don't have any active pets... So now What ? we will have a bunch of hunters who wonder alone in Draenor....I think that most people play hunter because they like the bond between the Hunter and the Pet. But who am I to judge ? Maybe there will be something good for MM/ Survival hutners like very big change in the DPS... We will see :)

So those are the new hunter talents in Warlords of Draenor . I hope that the information was useful for you. Please let me know what you think about the new talents in the comments below.

Hunter Talents in Warlords of Draenor



                 -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates