Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 7, 2014

Warlords of Draenor New Hunter Pets

Hello Hunters of Azeroth ! There will be some major changes for us in Warlords of Draenor. I won't comment the spell changes in this post, but I will tell you that those changes will make hunting a lot different.

Now I'm going to talk about the NEW Hunter pets from the upcoming expansion. There will be two new pets in Warlords of Draenor - Riverbeast and Exotic Hook Wasp. For now I have information only about their abilities. There still aren't any screenshots, but there are artworks.


Exotic Hook Wasp
Abilities:
-Bite
-Flourish
-Flutter













Riverbeast

Abilities:
-Bark of the Wild
-Bite




You must know that this information is not yet confirmed by Blizzard, so it is more up to you to decide are those the two new Hunter pets, or it's just my imagination. Tell me what you think in the comments below:)

2 comments:

  1. If they are the new pets, I like that they give different raid buffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the Wasp will be a Cunning pet and the Riverbeast - Tenasity

      Delete

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates