Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pet of the month - Rexy (Devilsaur)

I don't have many pets ,but I love and use all of them. This is the reason why I'm going to make posts named "Pet of the month". I will talk about one of my pet, why and how do I use it.

My first post will be about Rexy - my Devilsaur. He was my first exotic pet and I can say that since I play BM in PVP, he is my favorite pet for PVP.

Here are some facts about devilsaurs:
Devilsaur are a family of exotic Ferocity pets in World of Warcraft. Devilsaur, through use of their  Terrifying Roar ability, can increase the critical strike chance of all party and raid members by 5%. This makes them a good choice in raids when player-provided buffs such as Leader of the Pack or  Honor Among Thieves are not available. They also have a special exotic ability,  Monstrous Bite, which reduces the effectiveness of any healing received by the target by 10% for 8 seconds, like  Mortal Strike.

Abilities:


I believe that every BM hunter has his Rexy, because devilsaurs are so awesome. 
To Rexy I want to say - Thank you for the monstrous support through all those battles !


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates