- Don't leave your pet without a name....- it is very sad to see a pet with its default name..."Boar" or "Cat"....... you pet is not a slave...it's your friend. As your friend it deserves a name.
- Don't give your pet a retarded name ! - If you name your pet " Rafhshs" it's even worse than "Boar" or "Cat".
- Feed you pet from time to time. - Years ago this was very important , but now people even forget about it.
- Turn off Growl in instances . - You will not only save your pet from certain death, but you also won't get kicked from the party.
- Use as much of your pets as you can. - You don't have only one pet and all of them need love and....walks. So don't leave them in the stable for months. Oh and in case that you don't know different pets are good for different things, so use them...don't try to PVP with a turtle..
- Respect your pet ! For the true hunter , pets are one of the main reasons to choose the path of the hunter in Azeroth.
I know that those things may seem very....stupid and unimportant ,but the really annoy me. One of the talents in Warlords of Draenor will remove the hunter pets ( I'm talking about With or Without you talent)... I think that choosing this talent will change the whole hunter gameplay...and it will change it in a bad direction.
This is only my opinion ,but anyway you should all follow the six rules of "How to make your pet happy ! ".
I hope that you enjoy the post and I'll be happy to read your comments below. Keep hunting !