Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Grumpy Elf: How Much Would You Pay For Pets, Mounts, Gear or a Run?

This is a very good post about the coast of things in WOW:

This question could be considered two questions in one.  Asking about real money (if it were legal) and in game gold.

I made a comment yesterday in my random thoughts about being so frustrated not being able to get a group to do challenge modes that I had even considered paying real money to get a group to do it with.  Although I haven't and wouldn't because the few I saw asked for stupid prices, in my opinion, it made me think what would be worth paying.

It would of course be different for each person based on their own cash situations.  Where I said I would be willing to 20 bucks per gold some people might be willing to pay more as it seems many have if the sites are to be believed.  Some that sell for 200+ per gold have many testimonials saying the service was great.  So apparently there are a great deal of people out there that like to waste their cash, again, my opinion, it is their money and they can do with it what they please but I consider it a waste....Read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates