Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 16, 2013

Huntsman Lodge: A Solo Hunter’s Guide to ICC 10 Man

This is a wonderful PVE guide for ICC from HuntsmanLodge. From more guides visit my Hunter Guides page.

Last week I’d mentioned on the Facebook that I finally decided to progress my solo campaign into ICC. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the once dreaded ICC is now actually quite easy to tackle solo as a strapping level 90 hunter. There are a couple of critical fight mechanics to be mindful of, especially with Valithria, but with a little know-how and some preparation, ICC 10 man can be completed by just about any reasonably geared hunter (with a quintet of Spirit Beasts on hand). ;)

I completed the entire instance in ilvl 499 PvP welfare epics, using a Beast Mastery build like this. I made one small change to my build for Valithria which I’ve noted in this guide. I went through the entire instance with a Ferocity specced Spirit Beast.

I know many of you reading this have already cleared this instance and are thinking, ICC 10 man…that’s like sooo 10 months ago…Read more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates