Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 4, 2013

PVE Update: New Bow and Helm

So after one very painful Monday, I've made some Raidfinder and I was very lucky. I got myself a new Bow and a Helm.
I will talk first about the bow:
The name of the Bow is Dagrin's Discarded Longbow and after few months I'm finally using bow again. Of Course I've upgraded it right after the raid and now it is 536 item lvl.
Enchants:
-Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom;
-Delicate Primordial Ruby.

Here are some pictures of my new badass bow:




Now let's talk about the helm:
I'm very,very happy that I got my first item from the set ,but unfortunately this is one of the ugliest hunter sets. Now I'm like a alien or something like that. The Helm is called Headguard of the Unblinking Vigil.
Helm enchants:

No pictures ,because I don't like the helm ...LOL.



                 -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates