Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 16, 2013

What do you think about the new Tier 16 for hunters ?

Few day after the releasing of the new tier 16 PVE sets ...most of the hunters are very confused. The reason is the look of our new PVE set. Most of my friend hunters told me that they are praing and hoping that this won't be the final look of the set.I don't know what you think ,but for me this is the worst hunter set for all times...There is just nothing that reminds of a hunter in it. I think that Blizz really need to change it ,because 99% of the hunters are going to change the look of the set..

On the other hand the PVP set looks awesome ,so maybe this compensate a little bit. Soon we will se what is going to happen.
                   -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates