Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Useful PVP hunter macros

I personally don't use macros ,but I know that many people use them for PVP so I tried to collect some useful macros for them.

1. Target Nearest Enemy- I think that as we hunters try to get as much distance as we can from our foes , this macro can be quite useful. For me the closest enemy is the biggest enemy.


/targetenemy
/cast Hunter's Mark
/petattack
/startattack

2. Wing Clip and Escape Disengage Macro- If something went wrong and some nasty melee enemy is too close to you I suggest this macro. It will slow your enemy and It will also give you the distance you need to finish him.


#showtooltip Disengage
/cast Wing Clip
/cast Disengage

3.Master’s Call or Intervene- This macro will just help you to use faster you Master’s Call or Intervene abilities .

/cast [target=mouseover,help][target=player] Master's Call

And if you want to make an Intervene macro just replace Master's Call with Intervene :

/cast [target=mouseover,help][target=player] Intervene

So those are the macros for now. I hope that they were useful and I will be happy if some of you send me more macros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates