Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mists of Pandaria New pet Families-Porcupines

Number four are the Porcupines! They are cute ,aren't they ? At first I saw that Porcupines are going to be Tenacity pets and I thought that they are going to be just another leveling and soloing pets. But then I saw their very interesting special ability-Paralyzing Quill.

Paralyzing Quill will fire paralyzing quills around the porcupine, incapacitating all enemies for 2 sec.My opinion is that this is AWESOME!!! This pet can be useful for both PVP and PVE.The cooldown is 60 sec ,but if you use it wise in the most important...this ability can be very important.

The four families that I talked about (Basilisks,Cranes,Goat and Porcupines) can be used from any hunter. The next two families (Quilen and Water Striders) are exotic pets and they can be tamed only by Best Mastery hunters.

Here are some Porcupine pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

 
Blogger Templates